The scope of study audit will be with specific reference to the Following:
- Policy, Strategy & goals.
- Review of the existing safety system as per the requirement of the applicable statutes and suggest suitable preventive measures.
- Identifications of potential risk like Fire/Explosions/Toxic Release/ Electrical Hazards/ Material Handling Health Safety which are likely to threaten the operation of the organization and suggesting suitable control measures for minimization of risk.
- Evaluation of existing health and safety protection systems like First Aid PPE Appliances, Hydrant System, Electrical safety appliances
- Identifying potential hazards that cause work injury and assessing the system and procedures for work injury prevention.
- Providing guidelines for the preparation of contingency plan or review of existing plan, if any, and offer suggestion for improvements. Val
- Review of existing safety systems and procedures of health and safety for loss prevention as per relevant elements of IS 14489-1998 “Code of Practice Occupational Safety & Health Audit” for the plants.