Pmall has a team of professional staff facing the daily challenges of meeting demanding business needs integrated with Environment, Hygiene, Fire and Safety Statutory requirements (local, global and organization’s).
The scope of study audit will be with specific reference to the Following
- Policy, Strategy & goals.
- Review of the existing safety system as per the requirement of the applicable statutes and suggest suitable preventive measures.
- Identifications of potential risk like Fire/Explosions/Toxic Release/ Electrical Hazards/ Material Handling Health Safety which are likely to threaten the operation of the organization and suggesting suitable control measures for minimization of risk.
- Evaluation of existing health and safety protection systems like First Aid PPE Appliances, Hydrant System, Electrical safety appliances
- Identifying potential hazards that cause work injury and assessing the system and procedures for work injury prevention.
- Providing guidelines for the preparation of contingency plan or review of existing plan, if any, and offer suggestion for improvements. Val
- Review of existing safety systems and procedures of health and safety for loss prevention as per relevant elements of IS 14489-1998 “Code of Practice Occupational Safety & Health Audit” for the plants.